Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition
Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition is a randomizer created by Doomguy 2000. It features an array of new monsters, 90 player classes, and new difficulty settings. There are two different versions of Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition: one that features the main WAD and the maps separately, and one where the two are merged. It is a sequel to the earlier Doomguy's Warzone, which was released in 2010. It is considered a poor quality modification, in line with other creations by the same author. Five years later, Doomguy's Warzone Platinum Edition was released and according to the author himself, this is supposed to be groundbreaking with many new features. The maps that came with Gold Edition were re-released separately as Gold Storyline in December 2020, updated with most of the features introduced in Platinum Edition and some amount of new hidden content in a couple of the levels along with an alternative soundtrack that can be toggled in the options menu.
- Action Hero - The Main character from Urban Brawl. He is a fast enemy that throws five consecutive punches as his melee attack.
- Beavis and Butt-Head - Beavis uses a flamethrower and can morph the player into a chicken, while Butt-Head fires plasma balls and can morph the player into a pig.
- Cyberdemon Head - A floating head that fires three consecutive rockets and has a skull attack.
- Female Marine - An aggressive enemy that uses a rifle that fires slightly stronger bullets than the standard zombieman.
- Gallant Don - The final boss in the storyline, he must be killed to finish the game. This marine has an array of attacks such as summoning US Air Force helicopters, smart phone bombs, and a Giant Gold BFG ball.
- Grand Legend - A member of the author's family; intangible to walls and projectiles, and can resurrect himself after a period of time. A stronger version of Grand Legend is faced as a boss in the storyline.
- Ground Zero Burialist - Voiced by the author is a weak white marine who fires giant tombstones that can easily kill the player in one hit. He must be killed in order to finish the first level of the storyline.
- Justin Bieber - An annoying monster that uses the song Baby to kill the player.
- Miss Country Babes - A group of Miss Universe contestants that fire curse balls and has a charge attack. They are the second to last boss of the storyline.
- Paul Corfiatis - Stolen from The New Adventure. He fires fires heads of himself as a projectile and is slightly more agressive.
- Pikachu - Stolen from Pokemon Doom that just fires thunderbolt projectiles.
- Street Thug - Stolen from Batman Doom. He has more health than the standard demon and also does more damage.
- Tourette's Demon - A fast aggressive green demon that can do more damage than normal demons, and play obscenities for sound effects.
- Tourette's Guy - Has the ability to morph the player into a pig or chicken, fire plasma balls, and use the BFG11K.
- Scuba Steve - Stolen from Urban Brawl. Fires harpoons and throws knifes. His melee attack is just using his knife towards the player.
- Weightlifter12 - A fast enemy with a powerful melee attack that has a chance of killing the player in one hit. Also faced in a one on one showdown as a boss.
As with other Doomguy 2000 modifications, this WAD was widely panned by the community for lack of polish; poorly designed levels; overpowered enemies consisting of recolors with nonsensical sound effects or large, single frame sprites cut out of photographs; being cluttered with redundant player classes and difficulty levels; pornographic content; inclusion of unaltered Doom II resources; and a reliance on pop culture, internet memes and juvenile jokes in an attempt to feign humor. Threads about the modification on the ZDoom forums were locked, with all links to it being removed.
- Doomguy's Warzone - Released a year later as a supposed reboot. Contains much less content, focusing on new monsters, with new endings and a lack of new player classes.
- Doomguy's Warzone Entire Roster Challenge! - The player goes up against the entire roster of Doomguy enemies.
- Doomguy's Warzone All Stars! - A "best of" compilation according to its author, in two different versions for ZDoom and Skulltag.
- The Warzone Elites - An alternative gameplay wad that features the best warzone characters according to it's author, with seven different player classes, and joke cheat codes.
- Doomguy's Warzone Platinum Stars! - An Updated version of the Skulltag All Stars! contains some of the new features presented in Platinum Edition.
- Doomguy's Warzone Platinum Edition - The sequel to the Doomguy's Warzone reboot and successor to the Gold Edition contains many new features not present in previous Warzone installments.
Health Bonuses replaced by Cacowards that give the player 50 health.
Giant dogs in Doom E1M8 that replace demons.
- 2010 Cacowards Doomguy's Warzone in the 2010 Cacowards