E1M1: Landing Zone (Chex Quest)
|Chex Quest maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 External links
- 11 References
Make a 180 degree turn and open the door to your left. Take the blue key and head to the blue office behind the silver door. Get into the small tunnel near the desk, open the door, go behind it and then open another door but within a hangar. Open the far blue door on the other side and another one behind it, get in the next room and take the red key in the corner with the slime stain. Open the other blue door and another one behind it, go to the right stairs on your right, turn left to open the red door and push the exit switch far in the Christian-cross-shaped corridor.
Other points of interest
In the final room on the right side there's a secret door with a picture of a cereal general with slime covering his face. The inside contains chex armor.
- In the small room holding the blue key there is a secret door just opposite where you enter marked with lights. Behind it lies a room holding a rapid zorcher and a flemoidus commonus. (sector 10)
- The landing zone on the far right side of the map has two hangars. In the hangar on the left, there is a wall with some kind of gauge on it. Open it to reveal a bowl of vegetables. (sector 115)
A small sliver of a wall just to the right in the starting room is marked as an exit, making it so the map can be completed in as little as one second. This was removed in the Chex Quest 3 version of the map.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:00.94||2022-05-10||c1q1p094.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
|UV max||0:41.80||2022-09-20||cq1m4180.zip||Also Reality|
The data was last verified in its entirety on October 4, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 165)
- facing south. (thing 166)
- facing south. (thing 167)
- facing south. (thing 168)
- facing south. (thing 169)