E1M1: Spaceport (Chex Quest 2)
|Chex Quest 2 maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Skip the diner and turn left, get inside the building and turn left again, open the wide door and turn left yet again, flip the switch, ride the lift and take the blue key, get out of the starport with the door you came in and turn left, open the blue door, open the blinking door behind it, go past the linear room progression untill you meet a fork in the road, turn right and take the red key, jump out of the window and open any of the red doors, go way across the starport and flip the switch at the end.
Other points of interest
- Go to the diner and go past the vents, crawl in to obtain a large zorcher, crawl out of the other side to get the supercharge breakfast and the zorchpak.
- Go to the first starport and press on the big distance between the two inward wall pillars to lower a lift, or just take the blue key to lower the lift, rise up to find a zorch propulsor, a couple of zorch propulsor packs and a supercharge breakfast.
- To the right of the first starport there's a passable vent, go through it to get a rapid zorcher, a different way to find the secret is to go through the other side of the vent.
- To the right of the final starport there's a random pass-through wall, there's phasing zorcher, a phasing zorcher pack, a super chex(r) armor and a supercharge breakfast.
- In the street you spawn on, right up front, there's a random pass-through wall that lets you skip most of the map and get straight to the red key.
- The lamp posts don't block the player.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
You can use the non-official secret to skip most of the map.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development