E1M1: Switch Bored? (Infinity)
This level occupies the map slot E1M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M1.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Drop into the well in the western part of the map and get onto solid ground. Look south to find a chaingun. The two steps to the chaingun count as two secrets. (sector 23)
- See Secret #1. (sector 25)
- Open the door in Secret #4 to reach this secret, Secret #5, and the exit. (sector 40)
- In the room northwest of the "I", shooting the door at the end opens a big wall to the north, which counts as a secret. (sector 48)
- See Secrets #3 and #4. (sector 49)
- At the yellow key area, the two side areas next to the high ledge count as separate secrets. (sector 97)
- Approaching Secrets #6 and #8 opens up two walls in the hallway behind you. The wall on the right has a box of shotgun shells and a medikit behind it, and a spectre will also be here on Ultra-Violence or higher. (sector 101)
- See Secret #6. (sector 104)
- When you reach the first big room, take the southwest door and then open the demon wall straight ahead. The switch in the next room opens up several doors, including the one nearby which has a box of shotgun shells, plus a shotgun guy and a demon on Hurt Me Plenty or higher. (sector 127)
- This secret along with Secret #11 are the two caged-in areas behind Secret #12 containing imps and shotgun guys. You cannot enter either of these secret sectors without the no-clipping cheat though. (sector 131)
- See Secret #10. (sector 158)
- In the large room with the cages, going up the steps on the east side reveals another room leading to a switch. (sector 159)
Since two out of the twelve secret sectors cannot be reached normally without cheating, the maximum number of secrets possible on this map is 83%.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks