E1M2: Cinema (Chex Quest 2)
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Open the door in front of you, go across the street and into the vent opening to the right of the cinema entrance, go to the far end of the ventilation, turn right and flip the switch, backtrack to the street and head into the cinema, turn left or right, go behind the counter and get down the lift, turn right in a diagonal line and flip the switch. Backtrack to the cinema entrance and go inside the now open cashier room and take the blue key, go back to the room with the counter but this time head upstairs, open the first or second blue door and take the red key on the far end of the room behind the blue door, backtrack to the entrance of the cinema and turn right into the tight alleyway, go across it and take the yellow key in the center of the next room. Backtrack to the counter in the cinema and open the yellow door there, advance outdoors behind the yellow door, turn right twice to enter the exit room, flip the lever there.
Other points of interest
A flemoid larva is stuck in one of the vents of the cinema.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The Shark poster is a chex parody of Jaws (film).
- The second poster in the counter room is a chex parody of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
- The third poster in the counter room is a chex parody of Indiana Jones.
- The second looping movie is a parody of Mickey Mouse.
- The third looping movie is a chex parody of a Charlie Chaplin film scene.