E1M2: Pathetic Reprimand (HYMN)
|HYMN: HCP maps|
This level occupies the map slot E1M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M2.
E1M2: Pathetic Reprimand is the second map of HYMN. It was designed by Boared.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head into the building east of the yellow key and climb the north set of steps up. At the end, jump out the window that the arrow points to, then quickly head west of the yellow key building and onto a rock that has lowered. Take it up to get an Enchanted Shield. (sector 90)
- Head into the building east of the yellow key and climb the south set of steps up. At the end, lower the bookshelf for a Tome of Power. (sector 284)
- In the cave area at the east side of the map, head to the west wall and press on a rock that juts out to lower it. You will find a Morph Ovum and a Quartz Flask. (sector 629)
- Open the green key door and head to the switch to the south, which will close. Three closets will appear to the north. Enter the one in the middle and use the switch there, then use the switch which closed before to unlock the steps to the east. Go to the switch at the top, but press on the backside to lower a lift at the north side of the tower to the south. Ride it up to get a Mystic Urn. (sector 984)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: