E1M2: Supply Station (Doom the Way id Did: The Lost Episodes)
|DtWiD: The Lost Episodes maps|
Knee-Deep in the Dead
|The Shores of Hell|
|Thy Flesh Consumed|
|The Final Gate|
This level occupies the map slot E1M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M2.
E1M2: Supply Station is the second map of the Knee-Deep in the Dead episode in Doom the Way id Did: The Lost Episodes. It was designed by Lorenzo Davia (Ultimate Lorenzo).
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the door at the start and head northwest to a section of wall that looks gray instead of green. Use it to find health bonuses. (sector 179)
- In the room with the blue door, press on the section of wall that is less brown than the rest to find a green armor, a medikit, and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 172)
- In the southwest maze area, head to the big room of the maze and into the northwest passage. Go west and north to the dead end, then use the right wall to find health bonuses and a green armor. (sector 174)
- From the room west of the starting room, head south down the steps and you will hear a lift lower. Open the door to the east and get on the lift to the south. When it rises, you can get armor bonuses and a box of ammo. (sector 176)
- Press the switch in the final room to open the monster closets. Enter either of the northern closets and open the corner wall to find a medikit. (sector 170)
The following multiplayer-only weapons have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level: two shotguns (Things 1 and 241), a chaingun (240), and a rocket launcher (237).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||01:15||Andrea Rovenski (Cyberdemon531)||2014-10-03||l1e2-115.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 236)
- facing south-west. (thing 238)
- facing north-west. (thing 239)
- facing south-east. (thing 242)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: