E1M3: Beat It! (Infinity)
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
This level occupies the map slot E1M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M3.
E1M3: Beat It! is the third level of Infinity. It was designed by Bjorn Hermans and Holger Nathrath, and includes a custom music track, which is a cover of "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After getting the blue key, go back to the room with the caged teleporter and the metal wall to the north will be open. Going through this back alley to the teleporter nets you four secrets. (sector 66)
- See Secret #1. (sector 68)
- See Secret #1. (sector 71)
- See Secret #1. (sector 72)
- After opening the yellow door, shoot across the cage on your left and a wall will open up behind you with several monsters inside. (sector 146)
- Grabbing the yellow key opens up the big room with the "F", which counts as a secret. (sector 204)
- Past the cage mentioned in Secret #5 is a switch all the way to the north. This opens up a room next to the red door with several monsters and the red key. (sector 214)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||6:52.09||Serge Marudov (Never_Again)||2010-06-26||infinity_na.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 304)
- facing west. (thing 305)
- facing west. (thing 306)
- facing west. (thing 307)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: