This level occupies the map slot E1M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M3.
It contains a secret exit to E1M9.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the north-west part of the central area, there is a platform fenced-in on three sides containing a light amplification visor. This can be reached by using the two nearby blocks. (sector 19)
- The exit switch is revealed by walking onto a throne in the east. Walk off this throne to the west side - this lowers a platform near #1 containing a red key (there is also a light amplification visor on hard skill). The red key can be used to open a door in the south leading to the secret exit. (sector 82)
- Entering the southern arch from the north side teleports to an area with three partial invisiblities on medium and hard skills. Walking towards the south-east corner of this room raises a ceiling ahead as well as a ceiling behind, the latter leading to a lift leading up to a rocket launcher, a plasma gun (both weapons only present on medium and hard skill) and a soul sphere. There is also in invulnerability here in multi-player. (sector 94)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 102)
- facing west. (thing 103)
- facing north-east. (thing 104)
- facing west. (thing 105)
- facing west. (thing 106)
- facing south. (thing 107)