E1M4: Arboretum (Chex Quest)
|Chex Quest maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Ride the lift to the top, go across the garden in a straight line, turn left, flip a switch, go back to the main hall and head right on the next turn, go upstairs and past the open door, go up the curvy hallway until you see the door that reads Arboretum, open it and head right to take the blue key, backtrack and open the blue door, go right and flip a switch, backtrack, then head left, then right and take the yellow key, go back to the blue door and open the door to the left, go through another garden and open the yellow door, go left, then straight, then right through the veins, head left, then straight, then right, open door, go through it and past the round mine, open the exit door and flip the switch behind it.
- In the first garden, go right, then through a vent opening, There's a large zorcher pack
- Get out of the other side of the same vent tunnel of the first secret, there's a zorchpak in the corner of the room, the other way to get the zorchpak secret would be pressing the poles behind the hanging stem pot at the end of the first curvy hallway.
- To the opposite side of the blue key curve hallway there's a passthrough vent, inside there's a super chex(r) armor.
- The first curvy hallway has a vent opening besides an orange tree, go through it, crawl down in the vents until you get a mini zorch pack on the other side of the vent, a different way to obtain the secret is to simply go through the other side of the vent opening near the yellow key.
- Across the other side of the yellow key hallway there's a bowl of vegetables that's actually the secret.
- In front of the blue door there's clearly a big door, behind it there's a zorchpak.
- Secrets in clear sight.
- The slime stain on the ground in the circular mine room before the exit room isn't put on the right grid.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development