E1M4: City Streets (Chex Quest 2)
|Chex Quest 2 maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 External links
Go across the street and step on the teleporter pad, turn left, then left again, open the door and take the blue key behind it. Backtrack to the street, go right to open the door that leads to condominiums, open the door behind it and the blue door behind the second door, turn right to flip the switch to rise a bridge to the other side of the area, go across the risen bridge and open the federal building door, get up the lift and take the yellow key in the room. Backtrack to your spawn and open the yellow door, get up the lift and turn left and push the switch, go to the final room and flip the switch. Backtrack to the lift you just got on; a wall has opened, go through the opening, and take the red key. Jump down and go across the street from the spawn and turn right, get up the lift and turn left, open the red door and jump out of the window, go across the street and the big sewage hallway and flip the switch at the end.
Other points of interest
- The blue key room counts as a secret. (sector 64)
- In the yellow key room behind the bowl of vegetables there's a fake wall, go through it to obtain the zorchpak. (sector 77) A different way to get towards the secret is to go through the third sewage hole in the first street and check the left wall for a fake wall to go through.
- Upon opening the red door, while looking at the window from within, the right wall has a fake wall. Go through it to get a zorch propulsor. (sector 15)
- After the lift behind the yellow door you can open the right inner wall as a shortcut to get the red key.
- A couple of flemoid larvas are stuck behind the red door.
- There's a flemoid larva and a common flemoid to the right sewage hole of the rising bridge area.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
From the high up red key edge you can jump down into the window with the rapid zorcher and get to the red door without having to activate the lift.
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on July 24, 2023.