E1M4: Everybody Frag Now (Infinity)
This level occupies the map slot E1M4. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M4.
E1M4: Everybody Frag Now is the fourth level of Infinity. It was designed by Bjorn Hermans and Holger Nathrath, and includes a custom music track, which is a cover of "Everybody Dance Now" by C+C Music Factory.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Once you enter the corridors where the red key is located, go back to the previous room and you will see that the northwest corner has opened up. You can get the BFG9000 and four secret sectors in this region. (sector 53)
- Climb the steps to the left of the blue key to find a medikit, a box of rockets, and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 103)
- In the large gray room where the exit door is, approach the door and the two walls in the corners will open. Go to the northern one and flip the switch there. Aside from the steps that rise up, two extra compartments near the steps will open up. If you go to the southern compartment, you can ride up to one of the cages and get a medikit and stimpack, but make sure you take out the numerous monsters before doing so. Up to four secrets can be found here. (sector 123)
- Grabbing the blue key opens the wall directly north of it. Monsters and a medikit are inside. (sector 207)
- See Secret #3. (sector 209)
- See Secret #3. (sector 213)
- See Secret #3. (sector 219)
- See Secret #1. (sector 223)
- See Secret #1. (sector 227)
- See Secret #1. (sector 228)
Areas / screenshots
The BFG9000 room
Routes and tricks