E1M5: Mining Complex (Solar Struggle)
|Solar Struggle maps|
This level occupies the map slot E1M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M5.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Use the waterfall south of the start to lower it. This will reveal a stimpack and some armor bonuses. (sector 151)
- Same as the previous, but in the north of the starting area. You will find some health bonuses. (sector 685)
- From the previous sector, press on the side of the right side of the grated window (it's slightly indented) to lower it. Shimmy along the ledge to the right to find a blue armor. (sector 455)
- From the blue armor turn left and jump into the water pool. Walk behind the rocky pillar to find a small step. Part of the pillar behind the step can be used like a lift to get you to a secret supercharge, alternate yellow key and a secret fight. (sector 731)
- In the acid pool to the south of the watery central area, after you opened access to a teleport pad, press on a differently textured wall next to the teleport to find another radsuit and an alternate teleporter. (sector 626)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on May 12, 2023.