E1M5: Outage (Deathless)
This level occupies the map slot E1M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M5.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E1M5: Outage is the fifth map in the Lifeless episode of Deathless. It was designed by James Paddock (Jimmy), and the par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:45.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the nukage maze on the west side of the map, head to the northwest end and use the torch. Now go to the northeast end of the maze to find a demon (Ultra-Violence or higher) and a megaarmor. (sector 36)
- In Secret #3, use the wall with the light on it to get a light amplification visor. (sector 92)
- In the blue key area, use the southeast wall that has slime on it to find medikits and a computer area map. (sector 104)
- Use the switch platform from its north side to lower it and get a blur artifact. (sector 106)
- After you get the blue key, the wall to the northwest will lower. Go back up there to get shotgun shells, a box of ammo, and armor bonuses. (sector 110)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 21, 2021.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: