E1M5: Sewer System (Chex Quest 2)
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Open the door, turn left twice, open the two doors set in front of each other, turn right and open the door, take the yellow key and flip the switch. Backtrack to the fourway and go straight, go through the vent, turn left twice, open the yellow door, go straight or left to get the red key. Backtrack to the first fourway, turn right and open the red door, go right, open door, go downstairs, step on the blue pad teleporter, turn a 180 degrees and flip the switch.
Other points of interest
You don't have to kill the flemoidus maximuses to beat the map.
- Behind the yellow door, if you go left, to the left of the unopenable misaligned wall there's an openable wall with a flemoidus bipedicus and a zorchpak.
- Behind the red, to the left there's a vent, go through it to find a flemoidus commonus, a chex(r) armor and a bowl of vegetables.
- To the left of the yellow key room there's an openable wall that acts as a shortcut on both ways so you won't have to open the three doors.
- In front of the yellow door, go straight, then left, get on the small edge and press a wall behind it, there's a bowl of fruits and a lift, you can get to the secret through the other side too.
- To the right of the blue door near the yellow door there's an openable wall with a couple of flemoidus commonuses and a rapid zorcher.
- Behind the third essential door there's a stuck flemoidus bipedicus on an edge.
- In front of the red key there's a stuck flemoid larva on the walls.
- Some walls are shootable through.
- A random water sector will hurt you.
- The flemoidus maximus duo is stuck in each other.
- There's not enough zorch ammo to send all the flemoid to its dimension.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
- You can use the first non-official secret as a shortcut
- Head straight to the exit in the final room without killing anything.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development