This level occupies the map slot E1M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M5.
E1M5 is the fifth map of ASDoom. It was designed by Andy Sheppard.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After going up the first lift, it is necessary to shoot a wall to open up the room. After doing so, go to the north-west of the room, where there is an alcove leading to an armor. Behind the armor is a secret door leading to a room with an armor bonus, a stimpack, two zombiemen, and (on hard skill) a shotgun guy. From this room there is a lift to the north-east leading to a light amplification visor and a choice of dropping down to either the red door or the room opposite the blue key room. There are extra yellow keys in these areas to ensure the player is not trapped. (sector 94)
- It is necessary to press a switch in the north-east to open up a door leading to the exit. To leave this area, it is necessary to press another switch, opening up a passage leading to an invulnerability and back to the room with the armor bonus. The start of this passage counts as a secret which is impossible to miss. (sector 175)
- Going through the door opened by the first switch in #2 leads to a room with a switch. Pressing the switch opens up a door in the previous room leading to a soul sphere. (sector 208)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2018.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 288)
- facing north-west. (thing 289)
- facing north. (thing 290)
- facing east. (thing 291)
- facing south. (thing 292)