E1M6: Burial Ground (Deathless)
This level occupies the map slot E1M6. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M6.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the water maze and head south when you can, then east all the way on the north path. Use the wall to find a light amplification visor. (sector 2)
- Enter the water maze and head all the way west, then south, then west, then use the wall to get four backpacks (or just one on Ultra-Violence or higher). A spectre will be inside this room on Hurt Me Plenty or higher. (sector 40)
- Enter the water maze and head south when you can, then east on the south path and all the way east. Use the south wall to find a berserk pack. (sector 41)
- In the northwest hall, use the left of the two terminals at the north wall to find a passage leading outside to a soul sphere. (sector 52)
- Enter the water maze and head south when you can, then east on the south path and take the middle path leading south. Use the wall here for a secret area containing health and armor bonuses, plus demons depending on your skill level. (sector 68)
- From the starting location, take the western door. On the southern wall before the window gratings, press the wall. It lowers and acts like a lift, allowing you to ride up and run across onto another platform holding a shotgun overlooking the titular burial ground. (sector 96)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 21, 2021.