E1M6: Shipping Area (The Invasion)
|The Invasion maps|
|The Final Frontier|
This level occupies the map slot E1M6. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M6.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the crate room at the east side, go towards the switch, then use the gray crate next to it to find another switch. (sector 162)
- Flip the switch in Secret #1, then return to the large blue room at the north end. The southeast corner passage is open and you can get a superhealth here. (sector 161)
- See Secret #2. This is actually the doorstep of the previous secret. However, as it is too small, you cannot register this secret sector. (sector 160)
- In Secret #2, press on the middle of the north wall to find an additional passage leading back to the crate room, where you can jump to a backpack and a berserk pack. This area counts as two secrets. (sector 164)
- See Secret #4. (sector 165)
- Head to the hall north of the crate room and to the room with two terminals to the north. From here, take the passage with ammo clips and you will find a room with shotgun shells under a switch. To get the shotgun shells, use the fence to the east from the south side to raise the switch block. (sector 194)
- In the crate room at the south end with the red door, approach the door and use the north side of the brown crate nearby. This will lower the crate in the northeast corner where you can use a switch. After using that switch, head to the southwest side and use the switch there, which will raise steps to the southeast. You can then go up and around to get health bonuses, energy cell packs, a plasma gun, and a chainsaw. (sector 242)
Only 85% secrets is possible on this map. See Secret #3 for info.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.