This level occupies the map slot E1M7. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M7.
E1M7 is the seventh map of ASDoom. It was designed by Andy Sheppard.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The passage that leads to the red key room has two secret doors en route. The first, which requires the red key, leads to a soul sphere and an energy cell pack, the second, which requires the blue key, leads to two imps (medium and hard skills only), a megaarmor and a soul sphere. (sector 71)
- In the south of the level is a room with four cages containing imps. To the south of this room is a section of green wall which is a secret door leading to a room with a medikit, a computer map, a box of bullets, a box of shotgun shells, and two imps (medium and hard skills only). From here there is a passage leading to one of the cages, in which resides a BFG9000. (sector 172)
- See #1. (sector 176)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2018.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 127)
- facing south-east. (thing 128)
- facing north-east. (thing 129)
- facing south-east. (thing 196)
- facing north-east. (thing 197)