This level occupies the map slot E1M7. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E1M7.
E1M7 is the seventh map of Egypt. It was designed by Paul Ladas.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with two green torches, open the north wall to get boxes of ammo and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 50)
- See Secret #1. (sector 51)
- Take the winding path to the plasma gun and open the wall to get a megaarmor. (sector 46)
- See Secret #3. (sector 47)
- At the blue key room, take the path of nukage to the east to get shotgun shells, medikits, a computer area map, a green armor, and a radiation suit. (sector 119)
- After you get the red key, return to Secrets #3 and #4 and open the door there to get boxes of ammo, energy cell packs, and a berserk pack. (sector 48)
- See Secret #6. (sector 49)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|NM speed||2:01.46||Donatas Tamonis (Donce)||2005-11-11||egyptnm.zip|
|UV max||3:31.20||Trevor Cheng (Daiyu Xiaoxiang)||2013-03-13||knee7-331.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 2, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 81)
- facing east. (thing 82)
- facing west. (thing 83)
- facing west. (thing 84)