E2M1: Flying Guts (Slaughter Until Death)
|Slaughter Until Death maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the southernmost wooden hallway there is a wall that looks like a tile wood. (sector 63) Behind it there are a medikit, box of shells and two shotgun guards.
- The shade in the room of secret #1 (sector 64) is counted as secret.
- The light in the room of secret #1 (sector 65) is counted as secret.
- In the central marble area there are two alcoves that are opened when the button is pressed. The secret is located in the western alcove behind the grim wall. You can get boxes of bullets and shells, three stimpacks and a chainsaw there. (sector 169)
- The door of secret #4 (sector 168) is counted as secret.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||8:48||Mike Toliver||2001-06-28||sudticmt.zip|
|UV -fast||4:39||Serge Marudov (Never Again)||2003-02-11||sudtic_na.zip|
This level contains nine spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 238)
- facing east. (thing 239)
- facing east. (thing 240)
- facing east. (thing 241)
- facing east. (thing 242)
- facing east. (thing 243)
- facing east. (thing 244)
- facing east. (thing 245)
- facing east. (thing 246)