E2M1: From Here till Eternity (Eternity)
This level occupies the map slot E2M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with the multiple defunct teleporters, stepping on the one with the medikit lowers a passage on the teleporter that does not have anything on it. This passage eventually leads to the red key, and you will get all three secret sectors doing so. (sector 185)
- See Secret #1. (sector 186)
- See Secret #1. (sector 187)
- A few small HOMs have been reported near the start of this level, when used in Doom v1.2 or earlier.
- When you enter in the soulsphere room trap, rush back but not too far. You will be able to go here only once.
- Be careful to get the red key before returning back the start. You won't be able to go here, the small lift is a one-way passage.
Areas / screenshots
The soulsphere room
Routes and tricks
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||5:41||Never Again||2002-05-19||eter-na2.zip|
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 169)
- facing south. (thing 170)
- facing south. (thing 171)
- facing south. (thing 172)