E2M1: The Sacred Stronghold (The Edge of Time)
|The Edge of Time maps|
|E1 - Jungle Fever|
E2 - Not Egypt Again!
|E3 - Armies of Darkness|
This level occupies the map slot E2M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M1.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the super shotgun, jump northwest, following the line of armor shards, to helmets, bottles full of health bonuses, and Blade Power. (sector 12)
- At the super shotgun, enter the building to the west and jump to the soulheart on the fountain. (sector 52)
- At the super shotgun, enter the building to the west and open the south wall to find a Doom sphere and bottles full of health bonuses. (sector 320)
- At the super shotgun, dive into the water to the northeast and head south through the translucent wall to find unholy demon chests and a light combat armor. (sector 362)
- Head behind the start and go through the translucent wall to head outside. Out here, you can get a light combat armor, a treasure chest, and health bonuses. (sector 813)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 21, 2022.