This level occupies the map slot E2M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M1.
E2M1 is the first map of Dinner. It was designed by Damian Pawlukanis.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The door opposite the blue soor leads to a room with nine skulls on the walls, each of which is actually a door to an alcove. The south-western one has a secret door on its back wall, leading to a room with 23 armor bonuses. (sector 93)
- Behind the blue door are two doors each of which leads up to a switch. The north-western switch lowers the wall to the north allowing access to the outdoor area (the north-eastern switch raises the wall). This area has two buildings with blue doors, each of which leads up to a switch. The north-western one, whose switch raises the wall to the outdoor area, contains three imps and a megaarmor. (sector 24)
- The other building in the outdoor area (see #2) contains three imps, a soul sphere, and a switch which lowers the wall to the outdoor area. (sector 51)
- South of the red key is a secret door (marked with a different texture near the ground) leading to a room with a medikit, some shotgun shells and a chainsaw. (sector 282)
- There is a secret door in the south-east of #4 leading to a chaingun. (sector 292)
- At the north of the nukage before the exit is an area with some imps and some tall red firesticks. One of the firesticks is missing - this marks a secret door leading to a room with 25 health bonuses. (sector 304)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: