E2M2: Trapped (Cleimos)
This level occupies the map slot E2M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M2.
E2M2: Trapped is the second map of Cleimos. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
It was adapted into MAP12 of Cleimos 2.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Take the path south from the central room and press the switch encountered along it. It lowers a section of wall with a chainsaw, also revealing two lost souls (one on easy skill). At the back of the lost soul area is a secret door, leading to a room with two stimpacks, two health bonuses, five armor bonuses, a soul sphere, and a light amplification visor. There is also an imp here on hard skill. (sector 39)
- The top of the staircase leading down towards the room with the final teleporter counts as a secret and is impossible to miss. (sector 87)
- At the bottom of the aforementioned staircase is a secret door on the south wall leading to a room with a medikit, three armor bonuses, a partial invisibility, a plasma gun, two energy cell packs (three on easy skill), and a backpack. There is also a teleporter leading to the central area. (sector 61)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 8, 2021.
This level contains ten spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 308)
- facing west. (thing 309)
- facing east. (thing 310)
- facing west. (thing 311)
- facing east. (thing 312)
- facing west. (thing 313)
- facing east. (thing 314)
- facing west. (thing 315)
- facing south. (thing 316)
- facing west. (thing 317)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: