E2M3: Comm Centre (Return to Hadron)
|Return to Hadron maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M3.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E2M3: Comm Centre is the third map of episode The Collider's New Clothes in Return to Hadron. It was designed by Matt Powell (cannonball) and uses the music track from MAP14 of TNT: Evilution.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the damaging blood and press on the marble wall with gargoyle faces to trigger a lift. A plasma gun, armor bonuses, and a medikit are on it. (sector 87)
- On the hallway leading north to the blue door where the exit is, look to the northeast and shoot the switch to open a nearby compartment with stimpacks and a switch. Go southeast after you flip the switch to the big room, where the north wall lowers revealing a secret room with energy cells, armor bonuses, a soul sphere, and a computer area map. (sector 118)
- At the westernmost room with the switch to open the southernmost rooms, the terminal on the south wall has a recessed terminal you can use. It will open up a secret room to the right with partial invisibility, armor bonuses, stimpacks, and boxes of rockets. (sector 217)
- From the red key, jump to the crate containing the lone health bonus to trigger a lift. Run left up the steps and to the north to the megaarmor and rockets before it closes. (sector 286)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: