E2M3: Ore Refinery (Deadly Standards 2)
|Deadly Standards 2 maps|
The Standards of Hell
This level occupies the map slot E2M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M3.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E2M3: Ore Refinery is the third map of Deadly Standards 2. It was designed by The_SloVinator and uses the music track "". The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:45.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the northern blood hall, the central parts of the structure will lower. Get on the second one on the right and ride it all the way up to get an invulnerability. (sector 127)
- Head east from the northern blood hall, then head to the east side. Go south here, staying on the high ground, to reach a ledge that has a megaarmor. (sector 174)
- In the south area, head to either side of where you teleported to reveal either a box of ammo (west side) or a chaingun (east side). Enter the alcove and press the wall to reveal a soul sphere. (sector 380)
- In the south area, use the switch at the north end and head southeast to a lift. Ride it up, then open the southeast wall to get a blur artifact. (sector 460)
- In the northern blood hall, the central parts of the structure will lower. Get on the second one on the right and ride it until you can jump south to the wall. Do so and head east to get boxes of rockets and a rocket launcher. (sector 476)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 7, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: