E2M3: Purgatory (Kansam's Trial)
|Kansam's Trial maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M3.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- The first secret (sector 225) is a small place behind the blue key, open it inside the small room with two demons (linedef 1137).
- The second and third secrets (sector 259 and 199) are near the red room with lava, lost souls and the first baron, behind the left wall of the little room full of monsters.
- See secret #2.
- The fourth secret (sector 251) is on the right after the yellow key door, on the left in the spectre cache.
- The fifth secret (sector 127) is behind the red skull keycard, go here from the left, where the baron is severed.
- The sixth secret (sector 264) is the left cacodemon cache.
- The seventh secret (sector 93) is in the wood room with stairs, on the right (get the soulsphere).
- The last secret (sector 151) is in this wooden section, where you see a sergeant on your left. You must hit the switch (linedef 740) on your right just after you pop out the tunnel that goes to the marble section (do not miss it when you pop out).
Areas / screenshots
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 13)
- facing north. (thing 14)
- facing east. (thing 15)
- facing west. (thing 16)
- facing south-west. (thing 49)