This level occupies the map slot E2M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M3.
E2M3 is the third map of Dinner. It was designed by Damian Pawlukanis.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The nukage pit has a section of wall with a small nukage 'waterfall' in the north-west - this lowers on pressing, revealing a soul sphere. (sector 290)
- There is a similar 'waterfall' on a section of the southern wall - this also lowers on pressing, revealing a megaarmor. (sector 291)
- South-east of the nukage is a room with two switches on a ledge accessed by either of two lifts. Each switch lowers a wall, revealing a passage accessible on lowering one of the lifts. Pressing the eastern switch allows access (via the northern lift) to a room with four medikits, a box of bullets, a box of shotgun shells, and a box of rockets. (sector 286)
- Pressing the southern switch (see #3) allows access (via the southern lift) to a room with an armor, a box of bullets, a box of shotgun shells, and two boxes of rockets. (sector 293)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: