E2M3 (Number One Kill)
|Number One Kill maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M3.
E2M3 is the third map of Number One Kill. It was designed by Angelo Jefferson.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting room, open the southwest corner to find a rocket launcher and a box of rockets. (sector 2)
- At the east side of the map, go to the pentagram on the west wall and press on its right side to find a secret passage leading to the yellow door. There are two secret sectors to get here. (sector 60)
- See Secret #2. (sector 67)
- Open the yellow door mentioned above to find armor bonuses, health bonuses, partial invisibility, and a soul sphere. (sector 76)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||5:18.49||Michael Novikov||1999-10-07||1kill_mn.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 9, 2021.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing north-west. (thing 191)
- facing north-west. (thing 192)
- facing east. (thing 193)
- facing south-east. (thing 194)
- facing north-east. (thing 195)