E2M4: Forest of Armour (Dark Hell)
|Dark Hell maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M4. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M4.
E2M4: Forest of Armour is the fourth map of Dark Hell. It was designed by Greytale.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The outdoor area with the trees has a branch to the west leading to a soul sphere. (sector 49)
- The outdoor area also has a branch to the north leading to 14 imps and a megaarmor. (sector 84)
- Before you exit, turn round and press the switch at the northern end of the last step. It lowers, allowing access back up to the previous level, where a wall has now lowered revealing four BFG9000s and nine armor bonuses. (sector 128)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||2:18.46||Eric Baker (The Green Herring)||2010-05-08||dkhl-tgh.zip|
|UV -fast||4:32.51||Serge Marudov (Never_Again)||2002-06-18||darkh_na.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 3, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 854)
- facing north-east. (thing 855)
- facing north-west. (thing 858)
- facing south-east. (thing 859)
- facing south-east. (thing 860)
- facing south-east. (thing 861)