This level occupies the map slot E2M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M5.
E2M5 is the fifth map of Dinner. It was designed by Damian Pawlukanis.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head north from the red key and go through the door to the right. Ahead is a secret door (requiring the red key) leading to a room with a chainsaw, some ammo, and some monsters. (sector 263)
- In the south-east of the lower level of the maze in the east is a secret door (marked with a different texture) leading to a megaarmor. (sector 275)
- A similar secret door can be found on the north side of the lower level of the maze, and it leads to a soul sphere. (sector 277)
- Behind the red door is a room with a partial invisibility. Take the west door out of this room - this alcove has a secret door on its south wall leading to a yellow key. (sector 254)
- The yellow key (see #4) opens a door to the east of the maze, revealing a room with three medikits, a box of bullets, a box of shotgun shells, a box of rockets, and the door to the secret exit. (sector 239)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: