E2M6: City of Pillars (Kansam's Trial)
|Kansam's Trial maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M6. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M6.
Note that this map has the super shotgun in multiplayer, even if it is designed for Doom.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- In the north east tower, on the other side of the blue door with the exit switch, there is a hidden door (sector 219) with a teleporter to the center of the red tower.
- Kill the imps behind the black windows of the dark green east tower. Enter it, kill the monsters, immediately on the right there is a hidden door. Up the lift (sector 144), hit the switch.
- Hurry up, go back down and enter the secret in front of you, up the lift (sector 141) and hit the switch.
- Now go back in the entry, in the center room with nukage, open the hidden right door (now the stairs are OK), up on the right (sector 130) hit the switch.
- Back down, open the other hidden door (left of the entry, sector 149) and take the newly available teleporter.
- From here, go on the left (sector 162) and hit the switch, back down and grab the yellow key to open the two last doors in the gray building with spectres.
- Once you opened the red door and hit the switch to get the blue key in the upper left tower, there is a soulsphere in the north west.
Areas / screenshots
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 1)
- facing west. (thing 141)
- facing west. (thing 142)
- facing west. (thing 143)
- facing west. (thing 144)
- facing west. (thing 145)
- facing west. (thing 146)