E2M6: Dynamo Hum (Deadly Standards 2)
|Deadly Standards 2 maps|
The Standards of Hell
This level occupies the map slot E2M6. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M6.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E2M6: Dynamo Hum is the sixth map of Deadly Standards 2. It was designed by Steve Duff and uses the music track "". The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:45.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the monitor with the dead marine near the red key and open the next wall to get to a megaarmor. (sector 101)
- At Secret #1, open the west wall to continue going west. Head north to a chainsaw. (sector 145)
- At Secret #2, open a wall to the west and flip a switch to raise a block going north. Head north and west to a backpack. (sector 15)
- In the northeast room, make your way to the southwest switch, then go to the lift to the east and take it up. Head south and jump into the pool to get stimpacks and boxes of rockets. (sector 241)
- At the east side, head southeast and at the dead end, open the wall where the dead marine is to find a corridor. Take it to boxes of rockets and a medikit. (sector 303)
- In the area at the south end, head up the east steps and flip the switch there, then head west and take the lift up. Flip the switch here, then leave and head south to the soul sphere that lowers. (sector 511)
- Open the south door in the dynamo room, then head up the east steps. Head to the northeast side and use the east terminal to find a passage to a megaarmor, boxes of shotgun shells, and boxes of ammo. (sector 246)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 7, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: