E2M7: Babel-17 (Kansam's Trial)
|Kansam's Trial maps|
This level occupies the map slot E2M7. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M7.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- When you take the first teleporter, there is a hidden teleporter (sector 194) behind you that goes on the other side of the river.
- When you have lowered the trench before the blue key door and grabbed the blue key, on the other side of the trench, on its left there is a hidden place (sector 193) with two soulspheres.
- On the left of the bone-shaped grey building, there is a red switch that opens an ammo cache (sector 190) just behind the start.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
- In the ship, instead of hitting the switch that turns the light out, you can hit it directly: it is in the left part (the one without the rocket launcher), between two shotguns.
- When you grab the blue key, instead of letting the monsters spread everywhere, return in the ship to lower again the trench.
- There is a spectre in the opened grave in the catacomb, beware its floor hurts.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 2)
- facing north. (thing 3)
- facing west. (thing 4)
- facing south. (thing 5)
- facing east. (thing 384)
- facing north-west. (thing 385)
- facing north. (thing 473)