E2M9: Command + Control (Cleimos)
This level occupies the map slot E2M9. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M9.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The lift with the backpack near the entrance to the maze counts as a secret and is impossible to miss. (sector 228)
- In the northern part of the maze is a switch which lowers a platform in the room south-south-west of #1 which contains a soul sphere. (sector 26)
- From the switch which opens #2, head west then south. On the east wall is a secret door leading to an imp, two boxes of shotgun shells, and a medikit. (sector 191)
- Press the eastern switch of either pillar in the red key area. The floor to the south will lower, allowing access to a staircase leading to a stimpack and an armor. (sector 301)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 21, 2018.