E3M1: Cardinal Sin (UnBeliever)
|Episode 1: Gimmicky Gauntlets|
|Episode 2: Limited Linedefs|
Episode 3: Tricky Trials
This level occupies the map slot E3M1. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E3M1.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
E3M1: Cardinal Sin is the first map in episode Tricky Trials of UnBeliever. It was designed by scwiba.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the blue key room, lower the southwest wall to get a Map Scroll. (sector 227)
- In the green key room, lower the north wall to get a Mystic Urn. (sector 308)
- Jump east of the yellow key over the brazier to go through the wall with a Silver Shield. (sector 309)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on May 8, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north-west. (thing 134)
- facing south. (thing 135)
- facing south-west. (thing 137)
- facing north. (thing 138)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: