E3M3: R You Lonesome? (Serenity)
This level occupies the map slot E3M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E3M3.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After stepping on the fake, red teleport pad underground, open the back wall to find a red room containing a berserk, a partial invisibility, a supercharge, and an invulnerability. (sector 177)
- After proceeding up the stairs in the southeast of the level, there is a tall, rusted, metal panel in the southern wall. Press it to find a secret elevator. (sector 39)
- Use secret #2 to access a secret corridor. (sector 40) At the east end of the corridor is a box of bullets.
- The space immediately southwest of the opening you enter secret #3 from counts as a secret. (sector 41)
- Jump across the gap to the west end of the corridor from secret #4 to register another secret. (sector 44)
- Finally, jump down the hole at the west end of the corridor from secret #5, and you will land on a secret sector in the first room of the level. (sector 45) Note that due to its location, it is possible to access this secret before any other secret in the level, even though you are meant to get here from secret #5.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||15:25||Mike Toliver||2001-06-21||serenmt.zip|
|UV -fast||6:16||Never Again||2001-11-25||seren_na.zip|
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 157)
- facing north. (thing 158)
- facing north. (thing 159)
- facing north. (thing 160)