E3M4: Provincial Park (Chex Quest 3)
|Chex Quest 3 maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Official
- 3 Non-Official
- 4 Areas / screenshots
- 5 Speedrunning
- 6 Deathmatch
- 7 Statistics
- 8 Technical information
- 9 Inspiration and development
- 10 Trivia
- 11 See also
- 12 References
- 13 External links
Go uphill, open door, flip switch. Backtrack to start, go behind the now open fence, take blue key, go up the wooden lift, open blue door, open another door, push the pillar with the yellow card on it to lower it to take it. Backtrack to yellow door, open it, open another door, open the Chex Lodge door, go downstairs to flip a switch. Backtrack to the last door, to the right of it there's a red key, take it and open the red door within the room, open exit and go behind it.
Other points of interest
- Behind the first door, to the left there's a crack in the wall, go through it to find a supercharge breakfast.
- After going up the wooden lift, head left, behind the trees there's a tunnel that leads to 4 slime repellents and a super chex(r) armor.
- The shack next to the Chex Lodge has a lowerable clock that reveals a chexr(r) armor and 4 glasses of water.
- To the left of the switch that reveals the red key there are shelves with boxes and glasses on them, those shelves be opened up into a maze with a supercharge breakfast.
- At the top of the trench at the area before the exit, there's a path behind several trees, with a flemoidus stridicus, the laz device, 7 slime repellents, and 2 phasing zorcher packs.
- After going up the wooden lift, go right, behind the trees onto a cliff with a phasing zorcher.
The kitchen gear on the ceiling in front of the red door is floating in the air because of incorrect offsets.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
- You can run over the small rocks near the river bridge via the grass tiles to get the yellow key faster.
- You can fall over the rocky fences in the area before the exit if you approach them from the slopes to get to the exit faster.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
This map introduces the flem mine.