E3M5: Trauma Complex (Return to Hadron)
|Return to Hadron maps|
This level occupies the map slot E3M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E3M5.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After the first drop, head west, then north up the steps, then up the red steps you see. There is a switch here with a red torch on top of it. Use the switch, then drop off to the east and go southeast to find a megaarmor and a box of rockets. (sector 74)
- After the first drop, head west, then north up the steps, then west all the way. Look towards the lava pit to the south and you can see a skull switch high on the west wall. From the steps near the lava pit, shoot at the switch to reveal a teleporter at the east end of the lava pit. Drop in and enter to teleport to the southeast side. (sector 85)
- At the large area at the north end of the map, head to the south end, near a lava pit, then get on the east ledge there. Use the southeast corner to reveal a switch. After using it, drop down and quickly head west, north, and just before the outside area you will find a path to a teleporter. Take it to get on the southeast ledge in the large area, which has an energy cell pack and a soul sphere. (sector 278)
- At the southernmost area, head to the south end where the energy cells are and press the plain wall to the west. If you have not done so, press the eye switch at the northwest end, then head to the east side. The northeast corner will be open, containing a radiation suit, partial invisibility, a soul sphere, and armor bonuses. (sector 456)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.