E4M5: Sludge Refinery (007: Licence to Spell DooM)
|007: Licence to Spell DooM maps|
This level occupies the map slot E4M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E4M5.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the southwest door in the waste room and take the lift up. Open the door and in this room, head to the south side and slide down the chute. Return to this room the way you came in and there will be an open wall straight ahead, with two backpacks, a megaarmor, and a soul sphere. (sector 833)
- On the conveyors leading to the blue key station, get on the conveyor going east at the west side and use the south wall with an arrow to find ammo. (sector 834)
- At the north end of the refinery, climb up to the security room that requires the green key and enter. Look out the window and shoot the button on the northwest wall. Leave the security room to ground floor and head east to the waste room. Just before the door there is a small secret room with ammo and a berserk pack. (sector 838)
- In the waste room, dive into the easternmost nukage to find a backpack and partial invisibility. (sector 844)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.