- 68,483 pages
- 20,325 articles
- 32,497 files
- 391,219 edits
- 54 active users
The Doom Wiki is an extensive community effort to document everything related to id Software's masterpiece games Doom and Doom II, Doom 64, other games based on the Doom engine, Doom 3, Doom (2016), Doom Eternal, and more. We have created 20,325 articles to date.
This site is a wiki, so everyone is encouraged to create and edit articles. New contributors should read our FAQ first. If this is your first time using a wiki, be sure to check out the basic editing instructions as well. If you need additional help, or wish to discuss general aspects of this wiki, pay a visit to the Central Processing discussion board.
See the news board to read and post news about ongoing or upcoming events in the Doom universe.
Did you know that Doom's first level, E1M1: Hangar, was the last level that was made?
Featured article - June 2023
Hexen (Nintendo 64)
Hexen for the Nintendo 64 is a port of Raven Software's action-fantasy PC game Hexen to the Nintendo 64 released by Software Creations on June 24, 1997. Other console ports were developed by Probe Entertainment for the Sony PlayStation, and by Atod with Probe's assistance for the Sega Saturn.
Of the three console ports, the Nintendo 64 version might be considered the most accurate PC translation, boasting the best graphics and the fastest and most fluid frame rate of the three console ports. The Nintendo 64 port also has four-player cooperative and deathmatch options (split screen).
(read more) (feature nominations)
Guides and Tutorials
Find out how to get into the world of Doom quickly with these step-by-step guides:
- Help and how-tos
- How to download and run Doom
- How to play Doom on Windows
- Walkthroughs for each level
- Comparison of source ports
DoomWiki.org needs you!
Looking for something to do? Here are some of the Doom Wiki's greatest needs:
- Add citations to articles
- Add to article stubs
- Clean up articles
- Complete walkthroughs for all stock levels
- Create wanted articles
- Doom editing tutorials
- Doom 3 material, especially Doom 3: BFG Edition content
- Doom (2016) and Doom Eternal material
- Investigate unclear image copyrights
- Replace screenshots using an incorrect aspect ratio
- Review articles with disputed content
- Review pages marked for deletion or merging
- Write about Doom II RPG topics
- Add information on Hacx levels, items and weapons
- Write about PWADs, especially winners of major awards, or complete unfinished map articles
Find critical information for editing the wiki with these resources:
- General source material
- New articles and files
- Special pages
- Upload images (see the Special:Upload page)
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates
|Affiliates|| Other Doom-related Wikis|
| Chocolate Doom • Doomsday Engine • DRL • EDGE • The Eternity Engine • Odamex • SLADE • SRB2 • Zandronum • ZDoom|
|More: See our WikiNode|