- 61,829 pages
- 17,894 articles
- 29,468 files
- 348,094 edits
- 54 active users
The Doom Wiki is an extensive community effort to document everything related to id Software's masterpiece games Doom and Doom II, other games based on the Doom engine, Doom 64, Doom 3, Doom (2016), Doom Eternal, and more. We have created 17,894 articles to date.
This site is a wiki, so everyone is encouraged to create and edit articles. New contributors should read our FAQ first. If this is your first time using a wiki, be sure to check out the basic editing instructions as well. If you need additional help, or wish to discuss general aspects of this wiki, pay a visit to the Central Processing discussion board.
See the news board to read and post news about ongoing or upcoming events in the Doom universe.
Featured article - August 2022
The Unholy Trinity, or Trinity College, is a single-level PWAD designed by Steve McCrea, Simon Wall, and Elias Papavassilopoulos. As part of their 10 Years of Doom feature, Doomworld named it one of the ten best WADs of 1994.
This map uses a large number of custom textures to create striking "photorealistic" buildings and courtyards, modeled on the real Trinity College in Cambridge, England. It also features an original animation sequence and a replacement music track, which is a partial rendition of "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Trinity was originally released on August 22, 1994 (as "trinity.wad"). A second version ("trinity2.wad") was issued September 4, 1994 to fix a bug involving texture patches.
(read more) (feature nominations)
Guides and Tutorials
Find out how to get into the world of Doom quickly with these step-by-step guides:
- Help and how-tos
- How to download and run Doom
- How to play Doom on Windows
- Walkthroughs for each level
- Comparison of source ports
DoomWiki.org needs you!
Looking for something to do? Here are some of the Doom Wiki's greatest needs:
- Add citations to articles
- Add information on Hacx levels, items and weapons
- Add information, screenshots and statistics on Doom 64 weapons and items
- Add to article stubs
- Clean up articles
- Complete walkthroughs for all stock levels
- Create wanted articles
- Doom editing tutorials
- Doom 3 material, especially Doom 3: BFG Edition content
- Doom (2016) and Doom Eternal material
- Investigate unclear image copyrights
- Replace screenshots using an incorrect aspect ratio
- Review articles with disputed content
- Review pages marked for deletion or merging
- Write about Doom II RPG topics
- Write about PWADs, especially winners of major awards, or complete unfinished map articles
Find critical information for editing the wiki with these resources:
|Affiliates|| Other Doom-related Wikis|
| Chocolate Doom • Doomsday Engine • DRL • EDGE • The Eternity Engine • Odamex • SLADE • SRB2 • Zandronum • ZDoom|
|More: See our WikiNode|