Erebus - Level 4: Erebus Control
|Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil maps|
|Map name: game/erebus4|
Erebus - Level 4: Erebus Control is the fourth level of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil.
At the start of the level, a survivor speaks to the marine from the vent shaft above, saying that the marine should power up the lift using two power cells to reach him and proceed further. The marine begins fighting his way through the level. In Adminstration Access, if he gets on the catwalk (using crates nearby), he can witness another survivor being killed by a vulgar. The marine has to grab his PDA to proceed to the transfer area. There, the marine is tasked with finding another power cell to power a conveyor elevator to reach the second floor. The power cell is found in Main Office nearby. After getting to the second floor, the marine proceeds through some administrative areas before reaching Debris Processing where he extends a bridge and finds a power plant that has two power cells in it. The marine takes the cells, returns to the start, and powers up the lift. However, after reaching the vent shaft the survivor who was waiting for the marine is found dead. Nevertheless, the marine uses the shafts to reach the exit room and takes the elevator to the next level.
- Power the lift
- Find 2 power cells to activate the lift that leads into the ventilation system.
- Start Dig Site Lift
- Locate a power cell to start the lift in Excavation Transfer.
- Ron Gibbons. Found in Administration North Hall.
- Mac Smith. Found in Excavation Transfer.
- Nathan Reynolds. Found in Lobby. (only in PC version)
The enemy count on Nightmare is the same as on Veteran. The only difference in monster count in BFG Edition is the removal of a single imp.
|Machine gun Z-Sec||6||9||10|
There is no difference in the item count in BFG Edition.
|Med kit (small)||11||8||7||0|
|Med kit (large)||6||5||4||0|
There are three health stations on the level, each has 100 health in reserve.
If the player starts the level via a console command, they will start with these items:
|Double barrel shotgun||1|
- Storage locker #407 - Supplies: 937. Contains: shells (small) x2.
- Storage locker #408 - Supplies: 937. Contains: med kit (small), bullets (small), shells (small).
- Design of certain parts of this level is very similar to the design of Mars City Underground and Mars City from the original game.
- Walkthrough video by WoopzillaWalkthrough on YouTube.