|This mod was one of the ten 1997 mods to feature in the Top 100 WADs of All Time on Doomworld!|
|1994 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1998|
1999 - 2000 - 2001 - 2002 - 2003
Eternal Doom is a 32-level megawad first released in 1996. Originally developed by a group known as Team Eternal, it was later acquired and worked on by TeamTNT. It features arguably some of the largest levels ever designed for vanilla Doom.
There have been three releases of the project, each one adding new levels. The third release, Eternal Doom III, also moved MAP15: Halls of Disarray to MAP32.
The soundtrack was composed by Rich Nagel on a Creative Wave Blaster and three Creative AWE32s.
- MAP01: Genesis by Alex Mayberry
- MAP02: Tower of Hell by Adam Landefeld
- MAP03: Inter-Base by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP04: Nucleus by Sverre Kvernmo
- MAP05: Time Gate by Sverre Kvernmo
- MAP06: Pathos by Alex Mayberry
- MAP07: The Abbey by Paul Schmitz
- MAP08: Woodhead by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP09: Forlorn Fortress by Christopher Couleur
- MAP10: Crimson Tide by Kathy and David Bruni
- MAP11: Dawn of the Dead by Christopher Couleur
- MAP12: Darkdome by Sverre Kvernmo
- MAP13: Drop 'Em!¹ by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP14: Pistol Only¹ by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP15: Celebration of Evil2 by Adam Landefeld
- MAP16: Guardstation¹ by Adam Landefeld
- MAP17: The Crypt¹ by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP18: Stands¹ by Dave Brachman
- MAP19: Warheros¹ by Christopher Couleur
- MAP20: Silures¹ by Bob Evans
- MAP21: Fire and Stone¹ by Adam Landefeld
- MAP22: The Seeker¹ by Christopher Couleur
- MAP23: Time Gate II¹ by Dietmar Westerteicher
- MAP24: Rainbow Bridge¹ by Christopher Couleur
- MAP25: Beginner's End¹ by Jim Flynn
- MAP26: No Parking¹ by Jim Flynn
- MAP27: Paldorian² by Dave Brachman
- MAP28: Timeslip² by Paul Schmitz
- MAP29: Dominion² by Christopher Couleur
- MAP30: Excalibur² by Bob Evans
- Added in Eternal Doom II.
- Added in Eternal Doom III.
- Added in Eternal Doom II as MAP15, but moved to MAP32 in Eternal Doom III.
- Added in Eternal Doom II as MAP27, and later turned into a standalone bonus level for Eternal Doom III.
- MAP01: "Searching!"
- MAP02: "Death March Reprise"
- MAP03: "Mission Possible"
- MAP04: "Suspense!"
- MAP05: "Eternal DOOM"
- MAP06: "Mysterious"
- MAP07: "Barabbas"
- MAP08: "Spectres"
- MAP09: "Hellspawn"
- MAP10: "Suspense Reprise"
- MAP11: "The Lost Souls"
- MAP12: "Death March"
- MAP13: "Instant Death!"
- MAP14: "Fugue in A Minor"
- MAP15: "DETH Bells"
- MAP16: "Impending Death"
- MAP17: "InDIAn Song"
- MAP18: "Death Assured"
- MAP19: "Psychopathic Evil"
- MAP20: "Simple Death"
- MAP21: "The Battle"
- MAP22: "Death in D Minor"
- MAP23: "Trooper Procession"
- MAP24: "Hell's Bells"
- MAP25: "Death Jam"
- MAP26: "DOOMin'"
- MAP27: "Barabbas Reprise"
- MAP28: "War Cry"
- MAP29: "Death Assured Reprise"
- MAP30: "Death By The Sword"
- MAP31: "UAC 5-0"
- MAP32: "Cacophage"
- MAP33: "Cyber Hunt"
- MAP34: "Eternal Medley"
- Title screen: "Introduction To Death"
- Intermission: "Intermission From Death"
- Read message: "Intermission From Death II"