Eye of the Beholder
|Eye of the Beholder|
Eye of the Beholder is a 1994 Doom episode by Jon Landis, who also created the music tracks for all maps, except for a MIDI rendition of Led Zeppelin's classic song "Stairway to Heaven" at the victory screen. It was updated in 1995.
It was followed in 1995 by Eye of the Beholder II.
The WAD comes with a DeHackEd file which makes two changes:
- The baron of Hell is replaced by a super imp, which has 400 hit points.
- The BFG9000 is replaced by a plasma cannon.
- E2M1: The Prison
- E2M2: The Sewers
- E2M3: Caves, Rocks, and Cacos
- E2M4: Quick Rising Things
- E2M5: Outside With the Monster
- E2M6: Falls of Death
- E2M7: The Gate
- E2M8: Catacombs and Other Stuff
- E2M9: Circle Jerk
|This article is a low-priority stub. You can help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|