- Delete. I know, I proposed it, but it wasn't making any progress. --Xymph (talk) 02:32, 31 July 2017 (CDT)
- Delete, no possible use for this. --Quasar (talk) 13:23, 31 July 2017 (CDT)
- Delete (TLDR).
- I remember reviewing the uploader's contributions at the time, which ranged from random to completely backwards, and they never returned to discuss any that had been challenged. (The single talk post was a question answerable in thirty seconds with an editor, a sure sign that someone isn't here to help IMO.)
- After uploading, they placed it here. It's true that a thing's first appearance can be iconic, but for a reference work, clarity is more important; I feel that radius's image accomplishes this better by choosing a less "noisy" texture situation. We also have an existing image of the E1M1 pedestal (ow, that chocolate gamma), which as noted on IRC conforms far better to our screenshot guidelines.
- wasn't making any progress — Note it wasn't actually tagged for deletion, only replacement, which is a much longer backlog requiring far more effort per image; I'm afraid many contributors seem to RME and move on. (Some users, not myself, have been chipping away at it which is good.) Ryan W (living fossil) 05:29, 3 August 2017 (CDT)