|Add a screenshot and caption|
|This mod received one of the 2013 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
Forsaken Overlook was released in 2013 and received one of the 20th Annual Cacowards that year.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb up at the western end making a pass past the door to the lion switch. Using it lowers the bars you see to the southwest. Instead of moving past them, stay on them and when the rise, get on the higher ledge. Open the column at the middle to get through it, then open the next column at the middle to reach a soul sphere. (sector 721)
- At the easternmost island, climb the rocks and jump across to the northern half. Go east a bit, then turn south and climb the rocks. Jump back south across to the rocks on the south side and then move around to get the megaarmor. (sector 816)
- At the northwest fortress, head all the way up to the southwest corner and press on a wall a few feet from the torch on the south wall. You will find health bonuses and ammo. (sector 1631)
- After you get the blue key, return to the outdoor courtyard using the nearby blue door to leave the northwest fortress. Now head back across the rocks at the southwest end of this courtyard, but instead of heading to the area below, jump to a lone rock on the west side. From there, keep jumping across rocks going north until you reach the northwest corner, which is just outside the northwest fortress. Enter the alcove to collect a backpack. (sector 1825)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: