Fortress of Doom
This article is about a 1994 PWAD. For the player base in Doom Eternal, see Fortress of Doom (Doom Eternal).
|Fortress of Doom|
|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this map.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This level contains ten spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 34)
- facing south-east. (thing 35)
- facing north-east. (thing 36)
- facing north-west. (thing 37)
- facing south. (thing 38)
- facing north. (thing 39)
- facing south-east. (thing 269)
- facing north-east. (thing 270)
- facing north-west. (thing 271)
- facing south-west. (thing 272)