|Add a screenshot and caption|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
- 11 References
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the western area with the sewers, open the wall behind the green armor for a teleporter to a soul sphere. (sector 903)
- In the dark water area at the southwest part of the map with the octagon-shaped walls, go to the southwest end and find the wall with the electricity symbol on it. Use it to find a berserk pack. (sector 1520)
- Return to the sewers once you have the blue key and go to the southwest end. Open the blue door to find boxes of rockets and a rocket launcher. (sector 7846)
- At the eastern section of the map with bridges over the nukage, get past the hall with demons to the ledge with green torches. Head left and through the slimefall to find a soul sphere. (sector 3135)
- As you go through the prison areas at the south end of the map, you will eventually reach a destroyed prison cell which connects the two prison areas together. There is some tarp in the east wall of this cell that you can go through. Do so to find a green armor. (sector 3729)
- Once you have the red key, return to the area with large bridges at the southeast end of the map and fall down to the west at the entrance. Open the red door to find a BFG9000 and energy cell packs. (sector 4047)
- After you get the yellow key, go back to the dark water area mentioned in Secret #2 and open the yellow door to the southeast. You will find a plasma gun and energy cell packs. (sector 1633)
- In the maze-like section of the northeast area, get to the northeast part of the maze and you will find a small round room with a cacodemon inside. Take the northeast corridor in this room, then head south and through the hanging body to find a soul sphere. (sector 7852)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|Heavy weapon dude||8||20||30|
|Baron of Hell||2||2||4|
|Box of bullets||95||95||96|
|4 shotgun shells||217||225||226|
|Box of shotgun shells||56||57||57|
|Box of rockets||22|
|Energy cell pack||13|
|Health & Armor||1-2||3||4-5|
Inspiration and development
- Foursite 4-in-1 map on Mod DB
- Jeffrey Matulef (19 October 2016). "Doom 2 Modder Spends 300 Hours Making a Three-Hour Level." Eurogamer. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Adam Smith (19 October 2016). "WAD The Hell: Foursite Is A Three-Hour Doom Level." Rock Paper Shotgun. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Zack Zweizen (24 October 2016). "One Doom Fan, 300 Hours, and One Gargantuan Level." Kill Screen. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Emanuel Maiberg (19 October 2016). "It Took 300 Hours to Build This Incredible ‘Doom’ Map." Vice Motherboard. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Joe Donnelly (19 October 2016). "This three-hour Doom 2 level took 300 hours to build." PC Gamer. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Paul Linfor (26 October 2016). "Foursite: A Doom level 12 years in the making." Nerd Reactor. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Mick Joest (26 October 2016). "DOOM 2 Modder Spends 300 Hours Crafting Cool Level." Geek Tyrant. Retrieved 20 August 2019.