Hell Followed is the second of three pre-planned multiplayer downloadable content packs for Doom (2016), and was released by Bethesda simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One world-wide on October 27, 2016.
|Doom (2016) DLC|
- Argent Breach, a battle amid the ancient burial grounds of the Night Sentinels.
- Molten, a volcanic world full of temples and crumbling geothermal power facilities.
- Orbital, a low gravity deep-space robotic station. It is possible to fall into the vacuum of space.
Weapons and items
- The reaper is a demonic weapon from Hell which fires six rapid-fire bursts of Hell energy. It can also be charged for a single, more damaging shot.
- The threat pulse is a UAC targeting device which can locate enemies at close range, even through walls.
- Cyberdemonic armor allows competitors to take on a look inspired by the cyberdemon.